Wednesday 26 July 2017

Track of the week: Dan Croll - 'Tokyo'

Dan Croll released new record Emerging Adulthood last week through Communion Records and we're totally loving the closing track Tokyo, so much that it's earned the spot of our track of the week! In a track by track discussion about the record on The Line of Best Fit Dan talks about the track, describing that "I've been a solo artist for six years and it's been incredibly hard work, not only supporting myself but also a band of very good friends. It's always been a goal of mine to tour the world and a place like Japan is a particular fascination - to visit somewhere so far and so different to home. At times, I can find myself becoming jealous watching other bands and artists getting to do this, but I think due to my very competitive nature it drives me more to succeed. I've got awesome fans all over the world and it's a personal goal of mine every day, to make music and to try to meet as many of them, no matter how far, as I can". Check out the full record on Spotify.


Follow Dan Croll online - Facebook | Twitter | Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment